Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-01-07 Origin:Site
The wafer butterfly valve can be installed in any position, but after the installation of the wafer butterfly valve, it is necessary to lay the butterfly valve along the line and make a bracket for the wafer type butterfly valve. Once the bracket is made, the bracket is strictly prohibited remove it when it is used.
First, the description of the wafer butterfly valve before installation:
1. Before the installation starts, use the air spray to remove the external objects on the piping, and clean the inside of the piping with clean water.
2.Carefully check whether the valve usage is consistent with its performance specifications; (temperature, pressure etc)
3. Check the valve passage and sealing surface for any debris and remove it in time;
4. The valve should be installed in time after opening the box. Do not loosen any fastening screws or nuts on the valve at will;
5. The butterfly valve flange must use a special butterfly valve flange.
6. The electric butterfly valve can be installed on the pipe at any angle. For maintenance convenience, it is recommended not to install it upside down.
7. When installing the butterfly valve flange, ensure that the flange surface and the sealing rubber are centered, the screws are evenly tightened, and the sealing surface must be completely attached; if the screw tightening force is uneven, the rubber protrusion will catch the butterfly board, or the top The butterfly plate causes a leak at the stem.
Second, the wafer butterfly valve installation steps:
The correct installation of the wafer butterfly valve is related to the sealing degree of the butterfly valve, and whether it will leak or not, including the safety in the working condition, and the user should understand the installation process.
1. Place the valve between the two pre-installed flanges. Note that the bolt holes are aligned.
2. Gently insert the four pairs of bolts and nuts into the flange hole, and tighten the nut slightly to correct the flatness of the flange surface;
3. Fix the flange to the pipeline by spot welding;
4. Remove the valve;
5. The flange is completely welded and fixed on the pipeline;
6. Install the valve after the weld is cooled. Ensure that the valve has sufficient space in the flange to prevent the valve from being damaged and to ensure a certain degree of opening of the valve plate;
7. Correct the valve position and tighten the four pairs of bolts (be careful not to overtighten)
8. Open the valve to ensure that the valve plate can be opened and closed freely, and then the valve plate is slightly opened;
9. Cross-balance equalize all nuts;
10. Re-confirm that the valve can open and close freely. Note: Make sure the valve plate does not touch the pipe.