Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-11-24 Origin: Site
Butterfly valves are used in a wide range of applications. The variety and quantity used continue to expand, and the development of high temperature, high pressure, large diameter, high sealing, long life, excellent regulation characteristics, and multi-valve. Its reliability and other performance indicators have reached a high level.
1. Butterfly valve has the characteristics of simple structure, small volume, light weight, material consumption, small installation size, rapid switch, 90° reciprocating rotation, small driving torque, etc. It is used to cut off, connect and adjust the medium in the pipeline. Has good fluid control characteristics and closes sealing performance.
2. The butterfly valve can transport the mud and accumulate the least amount of liquid at the pipe mouth. A good seal can be achieved at low pressure. The adjustment performance is good.
3, the streamlined design of the butterfly plate, the fluid resistance loss is small, can be described as an energy-saving product.
3. The valve stem is a through-rod structure. After quenching and tempering treatment, it has good comprehensive mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and scratch resistance. When the butterfly valve is opened and closed, the valve stem only rotates and does not perform lifting operation. The packing of the valve stem is not easy to be broken and the sealing is reliable. It is fixed with the cone pin of the butterfly plate, and the overhanging end is designed to prevent the punch-out type, so as to prevent the valve stem from collapsing when the valve stem and the butterfly plate are accidentally broken.
4. Connection methods include flange connection, clamp connection, butt weld connection and lug-to-clip connection.
The driving form includes manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, electro-hydraulic linkage and other actuators, which can realize remote control and automatic operation.
1. It is convenient and quick to open and close, force saving, small fluid resistance, and can be operated frequently.
2, simple structure, small size, short structure length, small size, light weight, suitable for large diameter valves.
3, can transport mud, the least amount of liquid accumulated in the pipe mouth.
4, under low pressure, can achieve a good seal.
5, the adjustment performance is good.
6. The valve seat channel has a large effective flow area and a small fluid resistance when fully opened.
7. The opening and closing torque is small. Since the butterfly plates on both sides of the rotating shaft are basically equal by the medium, the torque is generated in the opposite direction, so the opening and closing is relatively labor-saving.
8. The sealing surface material is generally made of rubber and plastic, so the low-pressure sealing performance is good.
9, easy to install.
10. Flexible and force-saving operation, manual, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic modes are available.