Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-11-27 Origin: Site
The butterfly valve is also widely used. If it is used to control the flow, it needs to choose different types and the size of the valve body. Butterfly valves are widely used not only in general industries such as petroleum, gas, chemical, and water treatment, but also in cooling water systems for thermal power stations.
There are some installation instructions for butterfly valve:
1. Before installation, you must carefully check whether the valve's mark and certificate meet the requirements for use. After verification, it should be cleaned. Valves that are not installed should be stored in a dry room. Valves with long storage time should be cleaned regularly, blown dry, and coated with anti-rust oil. A blind plate is applied to both ends of the valve to protect the flange sealing surface.
2. Install according to the flow direction of the medium; priority is given to horizontal installation.
3. The connecting bolts of the butterfly valve and the pipeline should be tightened several times in the diagonal direction when installing. Do not tighten the single piece once to prevent the flange joint from leaking due to uneven force.
4. When the butterfly valve is installed, it is better to use the disc in the closed position to prevent debris from entering the valve cavity and damaging the sealing surface. When the user wants to test the pressure, the two ends must be clamped with the flange pair and then pressure tested.
5. When connecting the valve to the pipeline, it is required to use the welded steel flange or the butterfly valve special flange on the pipeline. If a flat welded steel flange is used, the inner hole of the flange must be required to be as large as the inner hole of the washer to ensure an effective sealing surface of the gasket.
6. The electric butterfly valve has adjusted the opening and closing stroke of the control mechanism when it leaves the factory. In order to prevent the wrong direction when the power is turned on, the user must manually turn to the first 1/3 of the position before turning on the power for the first time. And check if the direction of the indicator disc is consistent with the opening direction of the valve.
7. If the valve is in use, it should be stopped immediately if it is found to be faulty
The butterfly valve is simple in structure, small in size and light in weight, and its components are also relatively small. The key components can constitute a butterfly valve. It is also very convenient when opening. It only needs to select the switch to 90 degrees. Butterfly valve The fluid control is very good, the flow can be increased or the flow can be reduced at any time. The valve has a certain resistance when transporting any fluid, and the resistance of the butterfly valve mainly comes from itself, such as the thickness of the butterfly valve body, if you want to reduce the fluid resistance only needs to be reduced in thickness.