The rubber elastomer in the butterfly valve may cause tearing, abrasion, aging, perforation or even falling off during continuous use. The traditional thermal vulcanization process is difficult to adapt to the needs of on-site repair valves.
Installation and maintenance
1. When installing, the valve flap should be stopped at the closed position.
2. The opening position should be determined according to the rotation angle of the disc.
3. Butterfly valve with bypass valve, open the bypass valve before opening.
4. It should be installed according to the installation instructions of the manufacturer. The heavy butterfly valve should be provided with a solid foundation.
Construction and installation points
1. The installation position, height, and import and export direction must meet the design requirements, and the connection should be firm and tight. 2) All kinds of manual valves installed on the insulated pipe, the handles shall not be downward.
2. The visual inspection must be carried out before the valve is installed. The nameplate of the valve should meet the standard.
Product selection points
1. The main control parameters of the butterfly valve are the specifications.
2. The butterfly valve is a single-plate type damper, which has the advantages of simple structure, convenient processing, low cost and simple operation, but the adjustment precision is poor, and it is only suitable for the occasion of switching or coarse adjustment in the ventilation and air-conditioning system.
3, can be manual, electric or zipper operation, can be fixed at any angle of 90 ° range.
4, due to the single-axis single-valve plate, the bearing capacity is limited, the valve life is short under large pressure difference, large flow rate conditions. The valve has a closed type and a common type, and is insulated and non-insulated.
5. The electric butterfly valve has only two-position control, and the electric actuator is the same as the multi-leaf valve.
The butterfly valve is simple in structure, small in size and light in weight, and its components are also relatively small. The key components can constitute a butterfly valve. It is also very convenient when opening. It only needs to select the switch to 90 degrees. Butterfly valve The fluid control is very good, the flow can be increased or the flow can be reduced at any time. The valve has a certain resistance when transporting any fluid, and the resistance of the butterfly valve mainly comes from itself, such as the thickness of the butterfly valve body, if you want to reduce the fluid Resistance only needs to be reduced in thickness.