Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-02-25 Origin:Site
The wafer check valve is applied to various lines of Class150~Class2500 and PN20～PN420 to prevent the medium in the pipeline from flowing back. Different materials are used, and the check valve can be applied to water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, oxidizing medium, urea and other media.
Wafer check valve characteristics:
Small in size and light in weight, its weight is only 1/4 to 1/20 of the traditional flange check valve;
The valve flap is closed quickly and the water hammer pressure is small;
Horizontal or vertical pipes can be used for easy installation;
Smooth flow path and low fluid resistance;
Sensitive action and good sealing performance;
The valve flap has a short stroke and the valve has a small impact force;
The overall structure is simple and compact, and the shape is beautiful;
Wafer type check valve: It is a universal one-way fluid valve. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, small volume and easy to be installed between the flanges. The inside of the valve is composed of two semicircular springs and a plate surface, and is fixed on the valve body by a pin, and the spring is deformed to close the valve plate, and the fluid pressure causes the spring to open. The deformation is fast, which protects the pipe from water hammer damage.
1. When placing the pipeline, care should be taken to make the direction of passage of the wafer check valve consistent with the fluid flow direction;
2. Install in a vertically placed pipe. For horizontally placed pipes, place the wafer check valve vertically;
3. Use a telescopic tube between the wafer check valve and the butterfly valve. Never connect it directly to other valves.
4. Avoid adding pipe joints and obstructions within the operating radius of the valve plate;
5. Do not install a reducer in front of or behind the wafer check valve;