Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-02-01 Origin: Site
When to use a trunnion mounted ball valve ? Trunnion mounted ball valves are suit for following working conditions.
1. In the extraction, refining and pipeline transportation systems of oil, natural gas, coal and ore;
2. In the production of chemical products, medicines and food; in the power production systems of hydropower, thermal power and nuclear power;
3. In the water supply and drainage, heating, and gas supply systems of cities and industrial enterprises; in the irrigation and drainage systems of farmland;
4. It is widely used in the metallurgical production system and is an important mechanical product closely related to production and construction, national defense construction and people's lives. The trunnion mounted ball valve is sealed in various types of piping systems for cutting or switching the medium flow, so that the medium is transported to each designated point according to a predetermined procedure.
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe length of the same length.
2. The structure is simple, small in size and light in weight.
3. The trunnion mounted ball valve is tight and reliable. At present, the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in plastic and has good sealing performance, and has been widely used in a vacuum system.
4. The operation is convenient, the opening and closing is rapid, and the rotation is 90° from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. The trunnion mounted ball valve is easy to maintain, the ball valve has a simple structure, and the sealing ring is generally movable, and the disassembly and replacement are relatively convenient.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the medium does not cause erosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
7. trunnion mounted ball valves are available in a wide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters up to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure. When the ball is rotated 90 degrees, all the spheres should appear at the entrance and exit, thus cutting off the flow.
The trunnion mounted ball valve is suitable for various pipelines of Class150～Class1500, PN16～PN100, JIS 10K～JIS 20K. It is used to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline. It is made of different materials and can be applied to water, steam and oil respectively. , Liquefied gas, natural gas, coal gas, nitric acid, acetic acid, oxidizing medium, urea and other media, widely used in chemical, petroleum, natural gas, metallurgical and other industries. The trunnion mounted ball valve is driven by worm gear, manual, pneumatic or electric. trunnion mounted ball valves are generally flanged or butt welded.