Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-10-14 Origin:Site
There are Installation instruction and use for ball valve,before installation should check and confirm the environment's conditions and take care for ball valve when operating it.
1. Indoor equipment or outdoor applications with protection methods;
2. Outdoor open-air installations, with wind, sand, rain, sun and other erosion;
3. It has a flammable, explosive gas or dust environment;
4. Wet tropical and dry tropical environment;
5. The temperature of the pipeline medium is above 450 °C;
6. The ambient temperature is below -20 °C;
7. susceptible to flooding or immersion in water;
8. Environment with radioactive materials (nuclear power stations and radioactive material testing devices);
9. The environment on the ship or dock(with salt spray, mold, moisture);
10. Where there is severe vibration; occasions where fire is prone to occur.
Here are the content list:
For the electric ball valve in the above environment
For the overall control of electric valves
Hard seal installation
The structure, material and protection of the electric device are different. Therefore, the corresponding valve electric device should be selected according to the above-mentioned obligation environment. According to the engineering control requirements, for the electric ball valve, its control function is completed by the electric device. The purpose of applying the electric ball valve is to perform non-manual electrical control or computer control on the opening, closing and adjustment of the valve. Electric device applications are not just for diligence.
Since the functions and quality of products from different manufacturers are quite different, it is equally important to select the electric device and the valve to be selected. As the requirements of the industrial automation level have always been improved, on the one hand, the application of electric valves is increasing, and on the other hand, the control requirements for electric valves are becoming higher and higher, and more and more complicated. Therefore, the design of industrial valves in electrical control is also constantly updated. With the increasing use requirements and the widespread use of computers, new and diverse electrical control methods will always emerge.
Attention should be paid to the choice of electric valve control. For example, depending on the engineering needs, whether to apply centralized control mode, or single control mode, whether to link with other devices, order control or application computer order control, etc., the control principle is different. The valve electric device manufacturer sample only gives the standard electrical control principle, so the application department should make technical disclosure with the electric device consumption factory and clearly understand the technical requirements.
1) Remove the protective cover on both sides of the flange end and clean it with the valve fully open.
2) Before installation, the whole machine test should be carried out according to the specified signal (electricity or gas) (to prevent the use of vibration due to transportation). After passing the test, it can be installed on the line (wiring according to the electric actuator circuit diagram).
3) Flush and remove any remaining impurities in the piping (which may damage the seat and ball) before preparing to connect to the pipeline.
4) During installation, do not use the actuator part of the valve as a lifting point for lifting to avoid damage to the actuator and accessories.
5) This type of valve should be installed in the horizontal or vertical direction of the pipe.
6) Pipes near the installation point should not be drooped or subjected to external forces. Pipe supports or supports can be used to eliminate the deviation of the pipeline.
7) After connecting with the pipe, cross-tighten the flange connection bolt with the specified torque.