Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-11-10 Origin: Site
The floating ball valve has a simple structure and good sealing performance, but the load of the ball subjected to the working medium is all transmitted to the outlet sealing ring, so it is necessary to consider whether the sealing ring material can withstand the working load of the spherical medium, and when subjected to a high pressure shock.
The sphere may be offset. This structure is generally used for medium and low pressure ball valves.The main features of the ball valves are its compact structure, reliable sealing, simple structure and convenient maintenance. The sealing surface and the spherical surface are often closed, not easily eroded by the medium, easy to operate and maintain, suitable for general work such as water, solvent, acid and natural gas. Medium, but also suitable for medium with harsh working conditions, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene, which are widely used in various industries. The ball valve body may be integral or combined.
1. Among the various valves, the flow resistance of the ball valve is the smallest. When the full-diameter ball valve is opened, the ball passage, the valve body passage and the connecting pipe are equal in diameter and form a diameter, and the medium can flow almost without loss.
2. When the ball valve is rotated by 90°, it can be fully opened and opened and closed quickly. Compared with gate valves and globe valves of the same specification, the ball valve is small in size and light in weight, which is convenient for pipeline installation.
3. Advanced valve seat: The valve seat designed with many years of experience in ball valve manufacturing ensures valve sealing, low friction coefficient, small operating torque, various valve seat materials and wide adaptability.
4, the switch is correct: the flat head valve stem, the connection with the handle will not be misplaced, so as to ensure that the switch state indicated by the handle is consistent with the valve.
5. Locking device: In order to prevent the valve switch from being mishandled, there is a locking hole in the fully open and fully closed position of the valve to ensure that the valve is in the correct position.
6. Stem anti-flying structure: The valve stem is bottom-loaded to prevent pressure from flying out. At the same time, it can form metal contact with the valve body after the fire to ensure the valve stem is sealed.
7. The ball valve uses a ball with a circular through hole as the opening and closing member. Under the valve stem drive, the ball rotates around the center of the valve stem at 0~90 degrees to complete the opening and closing function. It has the characteristics of compact structure and quick rotation. Degree, the valve can be closed, the pipeline medium can be cut off; the diameter of the ball passage is the same as the diameter of the pipeline, the flow resistance is small, and the circulation capacity is large; the valve stem is the bottom-loading type, which eliminates the accident of the valve stem penetrating and ensures the safety of use. .
Applicable medium: water, gas, oil, natural gas and acid-base corrosive medium.
Applicable temperature: -196～350°C
Drive mode: manual, pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, etc.
Nominal diameter: DN 15-250 1/2"~10