Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-09 Origin: Site
The suction and discharge valves on the hydraulic end of the pump are one of the essential components. Most of the reciprocating pump industrial valves are automatic valves. In order to ensure the timely opening and closing and accurate operation of the valve when the high viscosity liquid is delivered, the forced valve is used.
List of content for this article：
1.Definition of automatic valves.
2.Working requirements for reciprocating pump valves.
3.Inertial working of reciprocating of pumps.
The automatic valve is a one-way check valve, which relies on the liquid pressure difference between the upper and lower sides of the valve, and is closed by the self-weight or spring force of the valve. It can be divided into a spring automatic valve (disc valve) and a weight valve (mostly is a ball valve). The spring automatic valve is mainly composed of a valve seat, a valve plate, a spring, and a lift limiter.
The function of the reciprocating pump valve is to periodically open and close with the reciprocating motion of the piston, and alternately connect or separate the suction and discharge lines of the pump from the liquid cylinder to form a normal working cycle.
Working requirements for reciprocating pump valves:
(1) The seal is reliable, and the valve has no leakage when it is closed.
(2) The opening and closing of the valve are timely, that is, the action should be coordinated and coordinated with the piston movement, and the closing speed and closing lag angle are not greater than the allowable value, thereby reducing the impact loss and back leakage loss of the valve.
(3) The hydraulic loss when the liquid flows through the valve should be minimal.
(4) The work is relatively stable, the noise is small, and life is long.
(5) A material suitable for the transport medium is used and has a corresponding hardness to ensure sufficient strength and rigidity.
(6) The structure is simple, the assembly and disassembly are easy, the processability is good, and the maintenance is convenient.
Increasing the number of reciprocating of the piston can reduce the volume and weight of the reciprocating pump, and is one of the important measures to obtain higher technical and economic indicators. However, the increase in the number of reciprocating times is limited by the conditions of inhaling cavitation. On the other hand, the speed of movement of the pump valve and the inertial force of the valve will increase, and the slamming of the net during operation will increase. Parts such as work surfaces and seals are subject to large impact loads and are rapidly destroyed. Thus, the operational reliability and longevity of the valve is another major factor affecting the number of reciprocating pistons.