Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-03-11 Origin: Site
Lift check valve: A valve that check valve slides along the center line of the valve body. Pipeline check valve is a new type of valve. It is small in size, light in weight and good in process ability. It is one of the development directions of check valves. However, the fluid resistance coefficient is slightly larger than the swing check valve.
Lift check valve Installation
1, the valve passage must be blocked at both ends, there is a dry and ventilated room. If stored for a long time, always check for anti-corrosion.
2, the valve should be cleaned before installation, and eliminate the defects caused during transportation.
3. When installing, you must carefully check whether the signs and nameplates on the valve meet the requirements for use.
4. The lift vertical flap check valve should be installed on the horizontal pipe.
5. The lift horizontal flap check valve should be installed on the vertical pipe.
6. Do not allow the check valve to bear weight in the pipeline. The large check valve should be independently supported so that it is not affected by the pressure generated by the piping system.
7. When installing the check valve, pay special attention to the flow direction of the medium. The normal flow direction of the medium should be consistent with the direction of the arrow indicated on the valve body, otherwise the normal flow of the medium will be cut off. The bottom valve should be installed at the bottom of the pump suction line.
8, the general lift check valve should be installed on the horizontal pipeline, the vertical lift check valve and the bottom valve are generally installed on the vertical pipeline, and the medium flows from bottom to top.
9. When the check valve is closed, water hammer pressure will be generated in the pipeline. If it is serious, it will cause damage to the valve, pipeline or equipment, especially for large-mouth pipeline or high-pressure pipeline, so it should cause the check valve selector. It should be highly noticed.