Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-11-19 Origin:Site
Here are the content list:
Check ball valve
Daily maintenance method of ball valve
1. First check the limit of the industrial valve to see if the inner leakage of the valve can be solved by adjusting the limit.
2. Inject a certain amount of grease to see if it can stop leakage. At this time, the injection speed must be slow. At the same time, observe the change of the pointer of the grease gun outlet pressure gauge to determine the internal leakage of the valve.
3. If the leak cannot be stopped, it may be that the sealant that was injected early hardened or the seal surface was damaged to cause inner leak. It is recommended to inject the valve cleaning fluid at this time to clean the sealing surface of the valve and the valve seat. Generally, it is immersed for at least half an hour. If necessary, it can be soaked for several hours or even several days. After the solidified materials are all dissolved, they are further processed. It is best to switch the active valve several times during this process.
4. Re-inject the grease, intermittently open and close the valve, and discharge the impurities out of the rear cavity and sealing surface of the valve seat.
5. Check in the full position. If there is still leakage, inject the reinforced sealant and open the valve chamber for venting. This can create a large pressure difference and help seal. In general, by injecting the reinforced sealant The internal leak can be eliminated.
6. If there is still an internal leak, repair or replace the valve.
1. It is necessary to first find out that the upper and lower pipelines of the ball valve have been relieved of pressure before they can be disassembled and disassembled.
2. Care must be taken to prevent the sealing surface of the damaged parts during the disassembly and reassembly. Especially for non-metallic parts, special tools should be used when removing the O-ring.
3. The bolts on the flange of the ball valve must be tightened symmetrically, gradually and evenly during assembly.
4. The non-metallic parts of the ball valve should be taken out of the cleaning agent immediately after cleaning. Do not soak for a long time.
5. After cleaning, it needs to be assembled after the wall cleaning agent is volatilized (can be wiped with silk cloth without dipping cleaning agent), but it should not be left for a long time, otherwise it will rust and be polluted by dust.
6. New parts of the ball valve should also be cleaned before assembly.
7. Lubricate with grease. Grease should be compatible with ball valve metal materials, rubber parts, plastic parts and working media. When the working medium is gas, for example, special grease can be used. Apply a thin layer of grease to the surface of the seal mounting groove, apply a thin layer of grease to the rubber seal, and apply a thin layer of grease to the sealing surface and friction surface of the valve stem.
8. When assembling the ball valve, metal chips, fibers, grease (except for the use of dust) and other impurities, foreign matter, etc. should not be allowed to be contaminated, adhered or stay on the surface of the part or enter the inner cavity.