Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-11-09 Origin:Site
There are many types of ball valves, and floating ball valve is one of them. Like other industrial valves, the floating ball valve has the advantages of reliable valve stem sealing and a wide range of applications.
Here are the content list:
l Advantages of Floating Ball Valves
l Ball valves' connection method
The remote control float valve is widely used for liquid level control of water towers, pools and other facilities in water supply pipe network systems such as high-rise buildings and living areas. This product directly uses liquid level control, does not require other devices and energy, is easy to maintain, has high liquid level control accuracy, is not affected by water pressure, and is reliable in sealing.
This series of valve products are widely used in the liquid level control of water towers, pools and other facilities in water supply pipe network systems such as high-rise buildings and living areas. Push the valve flap down with the valve stem. Close the valve seat to completely block the fluid. Generally, the gate valve is made of metal, so it is impossible to form a complete seal, and the three-in-one check valve is completely sealed because its valve flap is made of nitrile rubber.
The pressure balance mechanism is adopted in the valve to make the control valve sensitive, precise and allowable pressure difference. This product is suitable for urban heating, heating and no external power supply, gas supply and steam pressure control because it does not require external energy, simple product structure, convenient use and low maintenance workload.
The floating ball valve is mainly used to cut, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline. The floating ball valve is a new type of valve widely used in recent years, which has the following advantages:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and the resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe length of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. Close and reliable, the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in plastics and has good sealing performance, and has been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. It is easy to operate, and it can be opened and closed quickly. It can be rotated by 90° from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. Easy maintenance, the ball valve has a simple structure, the sealing ring is generally active, and it is convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes, it will not cause erosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
7. Wide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, up to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied. The working characteristics of floating ball valves have been widely used in petroleum, chemical, power generation, paper making, atomic energy, aviation, rocket and other departments, as well as people's daily lives.
1. A simple connection method commonly used for small valves. This connection is usually made by machining the inlet and outlet of the valve into a taper or straight pipe thread that can be connected to a taper pipe joint or pipe. Because of the large leakage channel that may occur in this connection, these channels can be blocked with sealants, sealing tape or fillers.
2. Flanged valves, the most used form of connection in valves. It is easy to install and disassemble. However, the valve is more cumbersome than the threaded connection, and the price is also high. Therefore, it is suitable for pipe connections of various diameters and pressures. However, when the temperature exceeds 350 degrees, the bolts, gaskets, and flanges become slack, which also significantly reduces the load on the bolts, and may cause leakage to the flanged joint with a large force.
3. Welded valves, this connection is suitable for a wide range of pressures and temperatures and is more reliable than flanged connections when used under load conditions. However, it is difficult to disassemble and reinstall the valve of the welded joint, so its use is limited to the long-term reliable operation, or the condition of high temperature and high temperature. Such as thermal power stations, nuclear power engineering, and ethylene engineering pipelines. Welded valves with a nominal diameter of less than 50 mm typically have welded sockets to receive the pipe at the end of the load.
The main use of the floating ball valve is the stage or the medium is switched on. It can also be used for regulation and control.
The floating ball valve has a simple structure and good sealing performance, but the load of the ball subjected to the working medium is all transmitted to the outlet sealing ring, so it is necessary to consider whether the sealing ring material can withstand the working load of the spherical medium, and when subjected to a high pressure shock. The sphere may be offset. This structure is generally used for medium and low pressure ball valves.
Ningde Hangna Industrial Co.,Ltd We are expecting to establish long-term business relationships and the mutually benefit with you.